filters
State:
Show
City:
Show

Complaint about Celebration Studios!!!!

NEVER USE CELEBRATION STUDIOS!!!! They will take all of your money and give you nothing. I have complained to the Better Business Bureau twice. I got married on August 12, 2006. I have yet to have recieved my wedding portraits, wedding album and parent albums. I paid thousands of dollars to Celebration Studios and have gotten no results. It is disturbing to know that I have no memories of my own wedding due to them. I have been married for more than a year now and still have recieved nothing. This is a disgrace. I want my pictures as soon as possible and it is so sad how I got them their money when it was due and they can't get me the things I paid for in my contract. I am outraged and will continue to push this matter until something is done about this. I am also in the process of going to file a police report. My customers of this company are now sueing and that is something I am definitely looking into as well.

I read on a couple of blogs that there will be a meeting this Sunday, Jan. 27th for all that was wronged by Celebration Studios.

Has anyone heard where this meeting will take place and at what time?

I need all the information I can on how we are all going to come together to get what is rightfully ours. Thank you.

#2064

I just found out today that Celebration Studios is filing for bankruptcy and that I will not be receiving any pictures from my wedding that I also paid thousands of dollars for. Does anyone have any contact info for Marc Swartz's lawyer or does anyone know of any class action lawsuits that we can all get together and sue Marc Swartz?

#2047

does anyone know how I can get in touch with the attorney to find out the location of my pics. I was married 8-7-05 and still no pics.

#1927

How does one get in touch with Schwartz's attorney? I paid in full for services yet to be rendered and I am guessing he has gone poof with my money

I spoke with Mark Schwartz's (CEO) lawyer and he confirmed that they are in the process of filing for bankruptcy. My wedding was this summer and I at least received my proofs. I am also EXTREMELY pissed that I most likely will not have an album to show for this.

View more comments (4)